Donna is a mattress characterized by softness and breathability.
The first side of the Ultra-Comfort System is made of a special foam, the Open Cell Foam, whose features are breathability, gentleness and hypoallergenicity, allows a more healthy and restful sleep.
The lower layer, High Density Foam, has high level of carrying capacity, having a strong support.
The innovative Sensitive Pocket Spring System provides an ergonomic support distributing springs with different elasticity throughout the entire mattress. The springs are placed according to the different purpose it serves such as elasticity and resistance to work together throughout the mattress to ensure comfort and support for any body weight.
Finally, the attention given to the airflow and non-allergenic aspects is present in the padding, made of Hypollargenic Fibers and in the Multi-Fresh System.
The Viscose Fiber of the cover has the same comfort properties as natural fibers. It is soft, smooth, cool, comfortable and highly absorbent, but it doesn’t insulate body heat, so it is ideal for use in hot and humid climates. The electrostatic charge is very low because the fibers always contain moisture.
• INDEPENDENT POCKET SPRINGS ergonomics
• SENSITIVE POCKET SPRING SYSTEM multi-zoned intelligence for a comfort suitable for all
• BOX SYSTEM (ENCASED FOAM) to avoid structural compression
• SIDE 1: ULTRA-COMFORT SYSTEM:
• 1ST LAYER made of OPEN CELL FOAM soft, breathable and hypoallergenic
• 2ND made of HIGH DENSITY FOAM orthopedic support
• SIDE 2: HYPOALLERGENIC FIBERS
COVER AND SIDE BAND
• VISCOSE FABRIC soft, smooth, comfortable, highly absorbent, antistatic.
• MULTI-FRESH SYSTEM multi air-flow system, consisting of micro-pores on the sides of the mattress, to promote an extra air passage.
USA H.11 inches approx / EU H. 25 cm ca