Jessica is a mattress made with a multi-layer differentiated carrying capacity plate, for precise support for each body part, characterized by a Special Craft Slab on both sides for an extraordinary massaging effect and a high transpiration performance.
Our polyurethane foams are produced without any auxiliary expanding agent, in order to obtain foams through water only – totally non-pollutant and recyclable. Suitable for a healthy sleep, due to the high levels of High Density Foam, Sea Touch Comfort and Sea Touch Support, a firm comfortable and breathable mattress is ensured.
With padding on both sides, the Open cell Foam, is present on the summer side, which improves comfort and airflow for a safe and healthy sleep. The Memory Foam, is present on the winter side, which increases thermal properties for warmth and comfort.
The outer stripe 3D Breathable System improves the flow of air reducing the accumulation of moisture and the proliferation of mites.
• 1ST LAYER made of SEA TOUCH COMFORT
• 2ND made of HIGH DENSITY FOAM
• 3RD made of SEA TOUCH SUPPORT
• 7 DIFFERENTIATED ZONES for ergonomic support
• SIDE 1: MEMORY FOAM thermo-sensitive, non-deformable and adaptable
• SIDE 2: OPEN CELL FOAM with a triple action effect: soft, breathable and hypoallergenic
COVER AND SIDE BAND
• STRETCHABLE, BREATHABLE EMBROIDERED FABRIC.
• 3D BREATHABLE SYSTEM the inner space (3D) promotes lateral discharge of air reducing the accumulation of moisture and the proliferation of mites.
USA H.12 inches approx / EU H. 26 cm ca